AU$70 Port Macquarie accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Port Macquarie
Top hotel deals in Port Macquarie
Top budget Port Macquarie hotel deals
Top luxury Port Macquarie hotel deals
Best hotels in Port Macquarie
What are the best 5-star hotels in Port Macquarie?
While 5-star hotels may be hard to come by around here, you can still find a posh stay at the 4.5-star Sails Port Macquarie, with marina views, outdoor pool, and hot tub. Dine al fresco overlooking the ocean at the on-site restaurant, sip cocktails by the pool, or take a kayak or canoe out for a float.
What Port Macquarie hotels have a spa?
If your ideal getaway includes facials, mani-pedis, and body wraps, Rydges Port Macquarie has you covered…literally. It’s the most central hotel in town with a full-service spa. Get pampered with a mani-pedi or a body wrap or hit the pool or hot tub after a relaxing aromatherapy session. When your pampering is done, get out and explore! Rydges is located in the heart of town, just steps from Town Beach Park and Port Macquarie Museum. Hotel accommodation in Port Macquarie doesn’t get any better.
Are there pet-friendly hotels in Port Macquarie?
You’ve got a couple of options when it comes to cheap hotels in Port Macquarie that accept your furry family member. Port Macquarie Seychelles Apartments has kitchenettes with a microwave, stovetop, and fridge, so you can stay on top of Fido’s special meals—and feed your kids, too! There’s even an off-leash dog beach near your accommodation, just north at Nobby Beach. You can also check out Koala Tree Motel for budget accommodation in the CBD. There’s self-parking, an airport shuttle, and Wifi, all complimentary.
How do I get to Port Macquarie from the airport?
Getting from Port Macquarie Airport to the city centre is an easy-peasy 4km commute. If you plan to explore beyond the city, book one of Wotif’s car hire options for the ride. Otherwise, there are two bus lines that will take you to the city centre, where you’ll find most of the restaurants and hotels in Port Macquarie.
What are the most popular hotels in Townsville?
- Mid Pacific Motel
- Best Western Plus Hw Boutique Hotel
- Rydges Port Macquarie
- Flynns Beach Resort
- Best Western Plus Hw Boutique Hotel
What kinds of hotels are in Port Macquarie?
Accommodation in Port Macquarie comes in many shapes and forms—just like holiday-makers. Book an apartment hotel to live like a local, get your lazy on at a luxury resort, or keep it simple with a fab motel. Whatever you fancy, Wotif has great places to stay in Port Macquarie:
- Book Sandcastle Apartments, a contemporary hotel with suites that will make you feel like you own the place.
- Get cosy in private accommodation with friendly hosts at Anchors B&B, located close to Tacking Point Lighthouse.
- Keep the price as low and the fun high at East Port Motor Inn, located near Port Macquarie Park and Windmill Hill Reserve.
Where should I stay if I’m visiting Port Macquarie?
The city is relatively small, but it’s lined with several beaches, and Wotif has Port Macquarie hotel deals near all of them. From each stretch of sand, you’ll be a short walk or drive to top inland attractions, too, but let’s be real: Nothing in Port Macquarie is really that far inland. Here are our top beach picks:
- Town Beach: Sure, this is the hub of non-stop action, but with good reason. Stroll along the boardwalk, run headlong into the waves with your boogie board, and start the stunning Coastal Walk from Town Green all the way to Lighthouse Beach.
- Lighthouse Beach: Speaking of this beacon of peace and quiet, stay at the southernmost beach in town and tuck into some cosy cafes, or spend your mornings watching for whales and dolphins off the coast.
- Shelly Beach: If Sally sold seashells by the seashore, this would be her stomping ground. It also happens to be a great place for swimming. Plus, the view from Harry’s Lookout is divine.
What are some things to do in Townsville?
We’re glad you asked! Leave your bags behind in one of our Port Macquarie hotels and see the town:
- Eat at avant-garde seafood eateries like The Stunned Mullet and cosy comfort food cafes like Griddle. Wherever you chow down in town, expect an array of international flavours, from Italian to Thai, as well as plenty of New Aussie culinary creations.
- Hang out with koalas! Port Macquarie has not one but two places to get up close and personal with koalas. Visit the Koala Hospital on Lord Street and Billabong Koala & Wildlife Park on Billabong Drive. Watch out—these fellas can be handsy.
Already searching for your sunnies? Save extra on hotels and airfares when you book Port Macquarie holiday packages with Wotif! Our selection is as impressive as the local beach scene, and if you can’t get enough, extend your trip up the coast and book Coffs Harbour accommodation, too. Let’s go!
How much is a hotel room in Port Macquarie?
Hotels in Port Macquarie start at AU$70 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.