Hotels near Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed
So you're considering a visit to Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed? We can help!
This attraction most certainly isn't the only drawcard the well-loved city of Port Macquarie has up its sleeve.
Book in at one of the 45 hotels within a short drive of Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed. Try the Beachside Holiday Apartments (2 kilometres). That said, the Rydges Port Macquarie (0.3 kilometres) and the Flynns on Surf Beach Villas (2 kilometres) are also highly regarded.
Give your wallet a break and spend the night at the Marina Holiday Park, just 2 kilometres away.
If you want a bit of a treat, choose one of the several luxury hotels in the immediate area. The HW Boutique Hotel and the Mantra Quayside are spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.3 kilometres.
Around mid-morning, treat yourself to a tea or coffee at Macquarie Waters Boutique Apartment Hotel (11 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie). The best way to watch the day turn to night is with a drink or two. Grab a bar stool at Port Macquarie Hotel (8 Horton Street, Port Macquarie). It's a great spot to meet locals.
Other Things to Do Near Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat ShedAfter you've left Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed, see what else is on offer nearby:
- History devotees will appreciate Port Macquarie Museum, an excellent place for discovering exciting tales from bygone days.
- Understand the rituals and practices of the local residents who congregate at St Thomas Anglican Church.
- Port Macquarie Courthouse is a fantastic contemporary governmental establishment in the local area.
- Take the time to visit Kooloonbung Creek Nature Park, a preserved area that is home to much of the native birdlife.
- If you're looking for a different experience, head to Port Macquarie Historic Cemetery.
How much is a hotel room in Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed?
Hotels in Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.