Hotels Near Lake Innes Ruins
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lake Innes Ruins
Top hotels near Lake Innes Ruins
Let your imagination travel back to a bygone era at Lake Innes Ruins.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the wonderful city of Port Macquarie has up its sleeve.
If you're a bit strapped for cash, you can't go past the Marina Holiday Park. It's only 10 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Innes RuinsLake Innes Ruins is not the only reason to head to this part of the world:
- Keen golfers can practice their driving skills at Port Macquarie Golf Course.
- Raise a glass of tasty red or white at Rose's Vineyard. You should definitely purchase some for later.
- The experts at Douglas Vale Historic Homestead & Vineyard are ready to tell you the secrets of their approach to winemaking. Take the time to have a few samples before selecting a bottle to take home.
- Take a trip to Koala Hospital, where they focus on the protection, happiness and well-being of the animals that reside there.
- Meander around Roto House, a historic residence here.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Innes Ruins?
Hotels in Lake Innes Ruins start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.