Port Macquarie Caravan Parks
Featured Caravan Parks in Port Macquarie
Top Campsites in Port Macquarie
Find the Best Port Macquarie Caravan Park & Camping Accommodation
Sick of the city life? Pack up the kids and the dog, because Port Macquarie caravan parks are a gorgeous getaway for the whole family. Whether you want to glamp near the beach or fish the day away, a holiday in Port Macquarie can cater to any travel style.
What are the top caravan parks in Port Macquarie?
With kilometres of coastline and loads of sunshine, Port Macquarie represents the laid-back lifestyle the east coast is known for. Here are some tips to choose your own adventure in Port Macquarie:
- For the camper: At Ingenia Holidays Bonny Hills, variety is the spice of life. Book a beach cottage, a bamboo bungalow, or a “surfari” tent for the ultimate Port Macquarie camping experience.
- For the adventurer: Marina Holiday Park is located right on the Hastings River, and has a marina and a bait and tackle shop to prepare you for a day of adventure. Bonus: It’s pet-friendly, too!
- For the beachgoer: Lighthouse Beach Holiday Village is just steps from Lighthouse Beach and a scenic stroll from the Tacking Point Lighthouse.
- For the family: Melaleuca Caravan Park has a pool with a waterslide—enough said.
Do any Port Macquarie caravan parks allow dogs?
- Dunbogan Caravan Park welcomes all pets with open arms. Simply make a request when booking your stay. Free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool and laundry facilities are just the beginning of what’s on offer here.
- Load up the kids and don’t forget your pooch! Leisure Tourist Park will happily host your furry friends. With two outdoor pools (and one for the kiddos), we wouldn’t be surprised if you want to spend the whole day splashing around. If the forecast turns gloomy and you decide to postpone your trip, don't fret, as many bookings can be cancelled for free.
What accommodation options are there in the caravan parks in Port Macquarie?
- Take your pick of studios, cottages, bungalows and villas. Whatever your travel style, Ingenia Holidays Bonny Hills has plenty of options to suit you and your companions. Each cabin is fully self-contained and features a private furnished balcony or patio — perfect for your morning cuppas.
- You’ll find budget cabins and studios available at Melaleuca Caravan Park. But it’s far from shabby. This affordable price tag comes with a TV and kitchenette. A vineyard and a nature reserve — highly recommended by our local experts — are just five-minute drives away. Chances are you won’t be spending heaps of time indoors!
Which caravan parks in Port Macquarie are close to the beach?
- Less than a five-minute stroll from Lighthouse beach, Lighthouse Beach Holiday has everything you need for a family seaside getaway. There are barbecue grills for those delicious post-beach lunches, a playground for the little ones to toddle around and an outdoor swimming pool for everyone to enjoy. Check out this park and other top-rated options for some of the best deals on Aussie beach holidays.
- Just steps from Rainbow Beach, Reflections Holiday Parks Bonny Hill is like a pot of gold when it comes to beach escapes. You’ll have not one, but three amazing beaches to explore. After all that fun in the sun, make use of the fully-equipped kitchen to whip up some yummy home-cooked food.