Ah, the salt in the air and the ocean breeze on your face. Adelaide may be known as the “City of Churches,” but there’s much more to see here. From rolling wine country to some of Australia’s best festivals, you definitely shouldn’t count out Adelaide for your next trip. Pack your bags and start your engine: Adelaide caravan parks are at the centre of it all.
Perks of Adelaide caravan park
- Budget-friendly: Kick off your thongs and relax in your cosy cabin or pull into a powered site. Discovery Parks – Adelaide Beachfront is a cheap place to stay with tons of value-packed amenities.
- Splash zone: Pack your best five swimsuits for this one. Big4 West Beach Parks is right on the beach, plus it has a swimming pool.
- Home away from home: The digs at Levi Park Caravan Park were made for long-term holidays. The playground keeps the kiddos entertained and the river views never get old.
Adventures in Adelaide
- Love wine tasting but never understood the blasphemy of spittoons? Then a hop-on hop-off winery tour is the answer.
- Travel is no spectator sport, and neither is the Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour. Bring your camera to the exclusive locker room and commentator’s booth to become part of the cricket and AFL paparazzi.
- Barked at by a sea lion? Check. Smiled at by a koala? Check. Selfie on the most Remarkable Rocks you’ve ever seen? Triple check. Just a typical day on Kangaroo Island.
Need another reason to book an Adelaide caravan park? Adelaide’s about a day’s drive from Melbourne and the gateway to the Bight. So what are you waiting for? Put the pedal to the metal and head to Adelaide.