ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 208 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Free newspapers, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The bistro, Bistro Sixty5, is open for breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub and sauna. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a business centre and concierge services. Buffet breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4-star Adelaide Central Business District hotel include Adelaide Festival Centre and Government House.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide ratings based on 988 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide
About the Hotel Grand Chancellor AdelaideLocation 65 Hindley Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
As a guest of Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Adelaide hotel is smoke free.
- 208 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Adelaide Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide offers 208 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Adelaide hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Bistro Sixty5 – This bistro serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 18 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide Hindley
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Hindley
- Grand Chancellor Adelaide Hindley
- Grand Chancellor Hindley
- Hotel Grand Chancellor
- Grand Chancellor Adelaide
- Grand Chancellor
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.