ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 220 rooms feature WiFi, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Free newspapers, in-room massages and safes are also available.
The restaurant, The Promenade Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the nightclub, fitness centre, spa tub and sauna. Business amenities include conference space and a business centre. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 5-star Glenelg hotel, attractions include Henley Beach and Victoria Square.
Stamford Grand Adelaide ratings based on 991 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Stamford Grand Adelaide
About the Stamford Grand AdelaideLocation 2 Jetty Road Moseley Square, Glenelg, SA 5045
As a guest of Stamford Grand Adelaide, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. You'll find a business centre on site. A nightclub, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Stamford Grand Adelaide. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Glenelg hotel is smoke free.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (8.9 km / 5.5 mi)
- Train station: Adelaide Hove Station (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Stamford Grand Adelaide offers 220 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The Promenade Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide
You should know
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.