ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 374 rooms, and you can enjoy sitting areas, WiFi, and wired Internet. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Premium bedding and pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include free toiletries. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and in-room massages are also available.
The restaurant, Coal Cellar + Grill, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Collins Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the fitness centre, outdoor tennis court, and pool loungers. 23681 square feet (2200 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 5-star Adelaide Central Business District hotel include Rundle Mall and Government House.
Hilton Adelaide ratings based on 1,004 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Adelaide
About the Hilton AdelaideLocation 233 Victoria Square, Adelaide, SA 5000
Hilton Adelaide offers its guests an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities include a business centre and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 23681 square feet (2200 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hilton Adelaide. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Adelaide hotel.
- 374 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 19 conference rooms
- 23681 sq ft of conference space
- 2200 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (7.3 km / 4.6 mi)
- Train station: Adelaide Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Adelaide offers 374 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Adelaide hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Coal Cellar + Grill – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
The Collins Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: AUD 90 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of AUD 500.00 per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 34 kg)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 28.00 and AUD 37.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 38.00 per day
- Pet deposit: AUD 500.00 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 90 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Adelaide Hotel
- Hilton Adelaide
- Hilton Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Hilton International
- Hilton International Adelaide
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.