AU$47 Adelaide accommodation
Check hotel prices in Adelaide
Top hotel deals in Adelaide
Top budget Adelaide hotel deals
- Adelaide Riviera Hotel31 34 North Terrace, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$90 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- The Wright LodgeWright Street, 130A, Adelaide, SA
- BreakFree Directors Studio259 Gouger Street, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$90 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 8
- ibis Adelaide122 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$101 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Port Adelaide Backpackers24 Nile St, Port Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$47 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- BreakFree Adelaide255 Hindley Street, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$119 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
Top luxury Adelaide hotel deals
- Mayfair Hotel45 King William Street, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$197 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.8/5Exceptional! (284 reviews)
- Peppers Waymouth Hotel55 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA4.4/5Wonderful! (337 reviews)
- The Playford Adelaide MGallery120 North Terrace, Adelaide, SA4.7/5Exceptional! (351 reviews)
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel55 Frome Street, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$127 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.7/5Exceptional! (342 reviews)
- InterContinental AdelaideNorth Terrace, Adelaide, SA
The price is AU$161 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.4/5Wonderful! (444 reviews)
- Lakes Hotel141 Brebner Drive, West Lakes, SA
The price is AU$167 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.6/5Exceptional! (461 reviews)
Find the best hotels in Adelaide with the best deals
Where are the best apartments in Adelaide?
- RNR Serviced Apartments Adelaide – Grote St gives you the homey comfort of a kitchen, dining room, and washer/dryer in each unit. Take a dip in the outdoor pool to cool down after cooking a family feast.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury, housed in an elegant building near Victoria Square, has the privacy of an apartment and the convenience of a 24-hour front desk. In-room kitchens and onsite laundry let you fill your belly and wash up—no matter what time you roll in.
Looking for Adelaide hotels in the CBD?
Staying in Adelaide’s city centre means keeping close to the fun of the city’s markets, shops, eateries, and nightlife.
- InterContinental Adelaide is a 5-star property with gorgeous views of Karrawirra Parri. Your guestroom comes with little luxuries. For a fee, you can even get a massage right in your room.
- ibis Adelaide, a stone’s throw from the University of Adelaide, has 24-hour room service, an onsite restaurant, and an in-room fridge—so pick how you want to dine! If you’re travelling with kiddos, good news: free cribs are provided.
- Loads of perks are included at Mayfair Hotel, like a 24-hour business centre, round-the-clock room service, and a free stocked minibar.
What hotels are near Adelaide Airport?
You can’t get closer to your gate than Atura Adelaide Airport, which is located at the airport itself! It’s also fewer than 5 km from Henley Beach, and amenities include 24-hour check-in and free Wi-Fi.
Just outside airport grounds, and even closer to the beach, is Aviators Lodge Motel. There’s an onsite restaurant and a scheduled shuttle service to the airport.
What are the best hotels on the Glenelg Tramline?
- Make getting around Adelaide a total breeze by checking into the Mercure Grosvenor Hotel, just a five-minute walk from the Rundle Mall Tram Stop. If that’s not convenient enough for you, this place also offers round-the-clock room service and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- The Oaks Glenelg Liberty Suites is another great option if you want to stay within shouting distance of the city’s free tram services. This luxury choice is also just a 10-minute stroll from the gorgeous Glenelg Beach.
What are the best hotels near Adelaide Botanic Garden?
- The Soho Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a 10-minute walk from Adelaide Botanic Garden. This swanky option is an excellent base for checking out the garden’s many tours and trails as well as the rest of the bustling CBD.
- ibis Adelaide: If you want to stay near the lush inner-city oasis without breaking the bank, this is the place to book. The reasonable rates don’t mean you have to compromise on quality, either. Here, you’ll have access to special extras like the onsite lounge and restaurant.
What are the best luxury hotels in Adelaide?
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel: This ritzy place has all the bells and whistles that make for an indulgent stay, like in-room massages and valet parking. End each day on a high note by enjoying golden hour on the rooftop terrace which overlooks the sparkling city skyline.
- The Playford Adelaide MGallery is another classy option in the heart of the CBD. Kick back like royalty in the indulgent spa tub and sauna. Premium Egyptian cotton linen and soothing in-room massages are just a few of the extravagant extras available to guests here.
What are the best hotels near Adelaide Zoo?
- You certainly won’t be disappointed by the Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments. Walking to Adelaide Zoo in the morning and get cosy at night with bathrobes and free toiletries. If you’re up for a dip, you’ll also be near Adelaide Aquatic Centre.
- Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall: Another great place near the zoo, this option is surrounded by some of the city’s best dining spots and has a bunch of convenient extras, like free WiFi and in-room dining.
What are the best hotels near the Adelaide Oval?
- The InterContinental Adelaide is a snazzy option within walking distance and offers plenty of little luxuries, like three restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool, and a bar. With the bright lights of the Adelaide Casino also on your doorstep, you’ll never be bored.
- The Adelaide Riviera Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning and free newspapers just a quick stroll from the Adelaide Oval. Watch your team flog the opposition then come home and order a room-service feast to celebrate (just go easy on the mini bar).
Which hotels in Adelaide are family-friendly?
- Majestic Minima Hotel: Located a short walk from must-visit attractions like Adelaide Zoo and Adelaide Botanic Garden, you’ll have no trouble keeping big and little kids entertained throughout your stay. Families appreciate the little things here, like in-room fridges and laundry facilities.
- Alternatively, the Oaks Glenelg Plaza Pier Suites features on many family travel plans. With the sandy shores of Glenelg Beach right on your doorstep and handy amenities like a laundry, this place ticks all the boxes for a comfortable and convenient family stay.
Why book with Wotif?
Wotif’s local experts know all there is to know about Adelaide. These great insider tips and our price match policy will take all the stress out of your holiday.
The neighbourhood of Adelaide CBD is a perfect choice when it comes to places to lay your pretty head. There's around 60 here. The Clarion Hotel Soho and Quest on Franklin are amongst the choices in this area. Visitors will also discover fun places to stay in North Adelaide. This popular hotel neighbourhood is a kilometre from downtown. If you're keen on finding a room here, be sure to check out the Adelaide Heritage Cottages & Apartments and Buxton Manor.
Hotels that are near the Adelaide Festival Centre include the Comfort Hotel Adelaide Riviera and the BreakFree Adelaide. The Adelaide Motel & Backpackers and Rydges South Park Adelaide are located within strolling distance of the Government House. The Rundle Mall and the Art Gallery of South Australia are other well-known Adelaide attractions. The Wright Lodge and the BreakFree Directors Studio are near to the Rundle Mall. The Mercure Grosvenor Hotel and the Playford Adelaide, a member of the MGallery Collection, are close to the Art Gallery of South Australia.
Keen to see the sights in Adelaide? The ibis Styles Adelaide Grosvenor and Regency Apartments are close to the Parliament House. Alternatively, the Adelaide Dresscircle Apartments Childers Street and Adelaide DressCircle Apartments North Terrace might work. The Adelaide Central YHA - Hostel and Adelaide Dresscircle Apartments - Archer Street are close to the Beehive Corner Building. Accommodation options nearest to the Adelaide War Memorial are the Adelaide DressCircle Apartment - Ward St and Hilton Adelaide.
The Comfort Hotel Highlander is positioned 10 kilometres from the centre of Adelaide. Another accommodation option is the Rose & Crown Hotel, which is located 20 kilometres away. Some more options here are the Sfera's Park Suites & Convention Centre and the Playford Tavern.
35 kilometres from Adelaide you will find McLaren Vale, where you can spend a few hours exploring the Coriole Vineyards, Maxwell Wines and Chapel Hill Winery. The Vintage and McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments are a few of the great hotel options in McLaren Vale. Alternatively, you could stay in Tanunda, 55 kilometres to the northeast of Adelaide, where you can pick from the Memory Lane and A Secret Treasure. Regardless of whether you're passing through or spending a few nights in Tanunda, be sure to explore the Bethany Wines, Barossa Visitor Centre and Turkey Flat Vineyards.
Aussies are world famous for their love of sport, so why not visit Adelaide Entertainment Centre? Reach Adelaide Entertainment Centre 3 kilometres to the northwest of Adelaide. Like to stay near the action? The Findon Hotel and the Adelaide Rockford could both be ideal.
Located 6 kilometres from Adelaide is Adelaide International Airport. Stay nearby at the Seawall Apartments or the Findon Hotel.
How much is a hotel room in Adelaide?
Hotels in Adelaide start at AU$47 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.