Hotels near Adelaide Central Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Adelaide Central Market
Of the many tourists who are drawn to Adelaide Central Market every year, few regret the journey.
You're not likely to have any difficulties finding it. It's in Adelaide, the state capital.
With no less than 47 hotels within an easy walk of Adelaide Central Market, you won't have any worries finding a fantastic place. The Quest on Franklin, InterContinental Adelaide and Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury are certainly worth taking a look at.
After low-cost accommodation options? You will stumble upon a couple nearby. The Adelaide's Shakespeare Backpacker Hostel is a short 0.4 kilometres away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Motel Adjacent Casino is only 0.7 kilometres away.
Never be afraid to give yourself a treat! This area has an excellent range of luxury hotels. Check out the rooms at the Clarion Hotel Soho, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Stamford Plaza Adelaide is only 0.9 kilometres away.
Get your morning started right with a stop at Cibo Espresso. Fortunately, it's not far from Adelaide Central Market. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, find a spot at Stamford Plaza Adelaide. Thirsty yet? Get yourself to Ambassadors Hotel & Function Rooms for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Adelaide Central MarketAfter you visit Adelaide Central Market, check out the local area:
- Take your buddies for a game of cricket or a relaxing afternoon stroll around Victoria Square.
- There's nothing quite like the bliss of lazing by the water. Be sure to venture to Aldinga Beach.
- You might be able to hear the pipe organ and see the religious paintings if you take a tour of St Francis Xavier Cathedral.
- Set aside a bit of time to concentrate on your spiritual well-being at Pilgrim Uniting Church, an interesting religious site.
- Time spent at Anne & Gordon Samstag Museum of Art is a great rainy day activity for lovers of art.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and head to Adelaide Central Market by train. Great Southern Rail, the nearest station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Adelaide Central Market?
Hotels in Adelaide Central Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.