More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Top Trending Hotels in Adelaide
Other Cheap Accommodation in Adelaide
31 34 North Terrace, Adelaide, SA
259 Gouger Street, Adelaide, SA
24 Nile St, Port Adelaide, SA
255 Hindley Street, Adelaide, SA
373 Glen Osmond Road, Glen Osmond, SA
What are the top pet-friendly motels in Adelaide?
- Adelaide Inn allows dogs in certain rooms for a fee, so contact the motel after your booking is confirmed. All rooms come with soaking tubs and designer toiletries, and the on-site restaurant, The Fox, serves modern Australian fare and can be ordered via room service if you’d rather stay in. The Adelaide Inn is a 15-minute walk from North Adelaide Dog Park.
- Adelaide City Park Motel: Only a few rooms at this motel in Adelaide CBD are pet-friendly, but its pet fees are low, and you can bring more than one pet with you. For your dog, the location can’t be beat: You’re right across the street from Pityarilla Dog Park and Activity Hub—a playground for dogs.
What are the best Glenelg motels nearby?
- Buffalo Motor Inn: If you plan on hitting the beach, this motel in Glenelg is about a 5-minute walk from Glenelg Beach and provides basic amenities like fridges, cable TV, and laundry facilities. There’s even room service if you’re exhausted from your day in the sun.
- Glenelg Motel: A stay at this Glenelg North motel puts you within a 15-minute walk of the beach and the restaurants on the marina. Free parking is available—you can even park your RV on-site if you’re passing through. You can also relax by the outdoor pool or grab a drink at the on-site bar.
What are the best motels in Adelaide CBD?
- South Terrace Motel: 24-hour room service, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool make a stay at this motel a relaxing getaway. Laundry facilities are available, and the on-site Zouk Restaurant serves South Australian cuisine.
- Adelaide Paringa: Dry cleaning services, rollaway beds, and tour/ticket assistance make this a great spot for an extended stay. Your room comes with free toiletries, a minibar, and blackout drapes if you want to sleep in.