ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, LED TVs, and hairdryers, featured in all 64 soundproofed rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and designer toiletries. Phones, irons/ironing boards, and desks are also available.
The restaurant, The Fox, is open for breakfast and dinner. The motel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the spa tub and sauna. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre, and laundry facilities. Each morning full breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star North Adelaide motel include Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Zoo.
Adelaide Inn ratings based on 363 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Adelaide Inn
15 Feb. 2019 by Reception
thankyou for your feedback! We are very lucky to be located where we are - a short 5 minute drive into the Adelaide CBD.
15 Feb. 2019 by Bree
Thankyou for your lovely feedback! We are happy to see you took advantage of the spa and pool while you were here - would have been the perfect weather being the summer in Adelaide! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Adelaide Inn in the near future!
16 Feb. 2019 by Bree
Thankyou for your excellent feedback! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Adelaide Inn!! :)
12 Feb. 2019 by Adelaide Inn
Thank you for staying with us and hope you enjoyed they stay.
10 Feb. 2019 by Brony
Sorry you were unable to use the bath its unusual as the baths do have plugs Can you remember the room you stayed in as we may have to look into if it grew legs and walked away. Sorry reception couldn't help at the time.
8 Feb. 2019 by Adelaide Inn
Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. We look forward to welcome you again soon.
10 Feb. 2019 by Adelaide Inn
Hi guest, we are sorry to hear that the security bond is yet to be refunded. Please kindly contact us directly for more details and see how we can assist in the matter
28 Jan. 2019 by Management
Thank you very much for staying with us and looking forward to welcome you again soon.
About the Adelaide InnLocation 160 O Connell Street, North Adelaide, SA 5006
Adelaide Inn offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this motel measures 1614 square feet (150 square metres) and includes conference centres. The family-friendly Adelaide Inn also features tour or ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star North Adelaide motel is smoke free.
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1614 sq ft of conference space
- 150 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (10.4 km / 6.5 mi)
- Train station: Prospect Ovingham Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Adelaide Inn offers 64 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and designer toiletries. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This North Adelaide motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and microwaves can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Microwave available
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Fox – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
On-site venue No. 2 – cocktail bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- Pets: AUD 50 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 50 per pet, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Adelaide Inn
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.