Hotels near Adelaide Convention Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Adelaide Convention Centre
Top hotels near Adelaide Convention Centre
As an events space, you can't go past Adelaide Convention Centre.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in Adelaide, a state capital with lots to offer.
If you want to stay in close proximity to Adelaide Convention Centre, organise accommodation in one of its 34 neighbouring hotels. You may want to consider checking out the Quest on Franklin, InterContinental Adelaide and Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury.
Die-hard savers will be happy with the assortment of wallet-friendly options here. Two choices are the Adelaide's Shakespeare Backpacker Hostel and the Motel Adjacent Casino, 0.6 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, respectively.
That said, if you want comfort and luxury, choose one of the several upmarket hotels close by. Consider the Adelaide Heritage Cottages & Apartments, a kilometre away. The Buxton Manor, 2 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Enjoy a coffee or tea and check your itinerary at River Cafe. It's right near Adelaide Convention Centre. When dinnertime rolls around, check out the menu at Stamford Plaza Adelaide. Craving a glass of wine? Hotel Richmond is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Adelaide Convention CentreDon't pass up the chance to check out the area around Adelaide Convention Centre:
- Roll the dice at Adelaide Casino if you feel like a few games of twenty-one or poker.
- To feel a little cultured, locals and tourists alike go along to Lion Arts Centre. Before you visit, don't forget to have a quick look at the program to see what exciting events, gigs and exhibitions are currently going on.
- Reserve the best seats to a popular theatre production at Adelaide Festival Centre.
- If you have a reputation as a true art expert, Jam Factory Contemporary Craft & Design Centre awaits. Home to a fantastic selection of multi-layered canvases, you'll be happy you set aside some time to peruse its walls.
- If you consider yourself a devoted art aficionado, Australian Experimental Art Foundation is calling your name. Offering many intriguing works, you'll be delighted you took the time to enjoy the experience
No car, no worries. Venture to Adelaide Convention Centre by train. Just hop off at Adelaide Railway Station, the closest station, and then walk 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Adelaide Convention Centre?
Hotels in Adelaide Convention Centre start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.