- If you’re travelling with the whole crew (or just really like to stretch out), multiple-bedroom apartments let everyone have their own space. Try a 2-bedroom at La Loft or a fully-furnished 3-bedroom at Miller Apartments Adelaide.
- Those here on business can stay conveniently close to Adelaide Airport at Oaks Liberty Towers.
- Set up a home base near Adelaide CBD in serviced apartments with fully equipped kitchens to cook up all those goodies you got at Central Market. Mixing work and play? Check out iStay Precinct, which also features a business centre and laundry facilities.
Places to go in Adelaide
- Rundle Mall: Shop ‘til you drop, then pick yourself up and shop some more. Fashion, electronics, beauty products (not like you need them)—you can probably spend weeks here and not see everything. Bonus: Hunt for ghosts in the Arcade!
- Adelaide Central Market: You like food? So do these people, and they know how to make it. Stop at one (or several) of the many cafes and restaurants, or stock up on meats, cheeses, fruits, sweets, and much more at this Adelaide staple.
- North Adelaide: This sweet spot should be on everyone’s itinerary. Take your mates pub crawling on O’Connell Street, then cheer for your favourite team at Adelaide Oval, the premier sporting facility in South Australia.
What amenities can I expect at apartments in Adelaide?
Expect amenities like the following at apartment hotels:
- Air conditioning
- Full kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Flatscreen TVs
- Fitness centres
- Car park