Hotels near Adelaide Botanic Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Adelaide Botanic Gardens
Adelaide Botanic Gardens is certainly worth telling your friends and family about!
You'll find it in Adelaide the state capital. This popular city is truly a sight in itself.
If you need to kick your feet up as close as possible to Adelaide Botanic Gardens, there are 83 hotels and other accommodations within an easy commute. Recommended ones include the Adelaide Heritage Cottages & Apartments (2 kilometres), the Buxton Manor (2 kilometres) and the Fire Station Inn (2 kilometres).
Would you rather spend your savings on touring and shopping? You'll encounter a few thrifty hotels nearby. Book in at the Adelaide's Shakespeare Backpacker Hostel to be 2 kilometres away, or the Motel Adjacent Casino, a kilometre away.
Never hesitate to spoil yourself! This area boasts a remarkable range of elegant upscale hotels. The Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex St and the Clarion Hotel Soho are spots to think about. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Coffee aficionados requiring a fix will like Zenhouse Tea Corner at 17-19 Bent Street, Adelaide, just 0.6 kilometres from Adelaide Botanic Gardens. If you're getting hungry and cranky, head to Hotel Richmond (128 Rundle Mall, Adelaide) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Adelaide Botanic GardensAfter spending some time at Adelaide Botanic Gardens, see what else is available in the region:
- Travel back in time at Ayers Historic House. You'll love hearing the stories of the folk who once called this place home.
- Take a break from modern day life and visit people of another era via the displays at Ayers House Museum.
- Immerse yourself in Bicentennial Conservatory, a horticultural greenhouse that maintains a variety of special plants and flowers.
- The reds and whites made at National Wine Centre of Australia reveal the region's unique climate and grape varietals. Sample a few different drops to see how this plays out on the palate.
- Head to University of Adelaide and walk in the footsteps of the large number of students who have spent time at this historic institution.
Adelaide Botanic Gardens is a relaxing walk of a kilometre from Adelaide Railway Station, the nearest station. So, hop on board and leave all those driving and parking hassles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Adelaide Botanic Gardens?
Hotels in Adelaide Botanic Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.