Serviced apartments in North Adelaide
Check hotel prices in North Adelaide
Apartment Hotels in North Adelaide
Short stay apartments in North Adelaide
What feels like a home away from home and a getaway all in one? An apartment, that's what! Toss in a bedroom or two, an equipped kitchen and heaps of space, and you'll forget about that cramped hotel room you were sizing up. Whether you're holidaying in North Adelaide for a few days or a few weeks, we'll help you find the perfect pad.Popular luxury apartments in North Adelaide
Lavish rooms, cloud-like bedding and fancy choccies on your pillow. It's time to live it up like royalty. Go on. Book a few nights at an elegant North Adelaide apartment and experience the A-list treatment:
- Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Specialty Accommodation: Take advantage of the stylish atmosphere here after a thrilling day of sightseeing. Amenities like express check-out and a garden will make your stay even sweeter.
- Fire Station Inn: Guests who choose this ritzy option will have access to breakfast services and express check-out.
Reserving family-friendly apartments in North Adelaide really is child's play. Set up camp and make holidaying with the kiddies a whole heap of fun.
- Adelaide Serviced Accommodation: This appealing 4-star option will help serve up memories they'll treasure forever.
- The Green Room: Book a few days or longer here and enjoy quality time together.
Going on another business trip? Stay away from those staid corporate hotels and check in to a North Adelaide apartment. After back-to-back meetings (and maybe some post-work drinks with clients), arrive home to a kitchenette and heaps of space at:
- The Green Room (0.3 kilometres from downtown North Adelaide): Be a master of productivity here or just use it as a base to kick back. This place is an amazing mix of business and comfort.
If you're holidaying for a brief time and chasing an escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a great option. But if you're hanging around a bit longer and don't want to go without the creature comforts of home, hole up in an apartment. Fill the fridge with food. Cook your own meals. Watch TV on the lounge. Nope, you won't feel homesick here.