Busselton Caravan Parks
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Busselton
Find the Best Busselton Caravan Park & Camping Accommodations
Which caravan parks in Busselton are near the beach?
- Busselton Villas and Caravan Park is just a stone’s throw from stunning beaches like Geographe Bay, so pack your cooler and grab a zinc stick and you'll be soaking up the rays in minutes. Cool down in the outdoor swimming pool and make use of in-room kitchens and free WiFi while you’re here.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort and Tourist Park will also put you steps from Geographe Bay. Take the kids for a splash and get some sandcastle-building action going on. Back at the resort, the water slide, pools and playground will help keep the little tykes out of your hair.
Do any of the camping sites in Busselton have WiFi?
- Sandy Bay Holiday Park has WiFi, so there's no need to miss the cricket or footy even when you’re camping. Best of all it’s free, so hop online and check the latest scores. Free self-parking, fireplaces and balconies add to this campground’s appeal.
- BIG4 Beachlands Holiday Park will also keep you connected with its free WiFi. You won’t have to worry about the kids spending too much time on their devices here, though. The nearby beach, the pool and a free water park will keep them busy.
How much does it cost to stay in a caravan park in Busselton?
Caravan parks in Busselton start from AU$99 a night. We’ll get you the best deal available so you'll have some extra cashola to shout the kids an ice block. You'll all be happy campers then!
Which holiday parks in Busselton are budget-friendly?
- RAC Busselton Holiday Park is light on the pocket but heavy on the fun and is one of the many places recommended by our millions of happy visitors. Close to the beach and with a mini golf course, games room and other amenities for the kids, it'll be easy to find your little tackers when it's time to pack up and head for home.
- BIG4 Taunton Farm Holiday Park has WiFi in all 18 of its fully self-contained cottages, but you'll probably never see your kids on their devices. They'll be running and jumping in the playground and bouncing pillow, or be mesmerised during the daily animal feeding. And you'll find the prices don't break the bank either.