Accommodation Byron Bay
Epic deals on more than 1077 Byron Bay hotels
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Top hotel deals in Byron Bay
Top budget Byron Bay hotel deals
Top luxury Byron Bay hotel deals
Your guide to accommodation in Byron Bay
⭐Where’s the best luxury accommodation in Byron Bay?
Byron Bay is home to 5-star hotels fully stocked with luxe amenities:
- 28 Degrees Byron Bay is a bed and breakfast where you’ll be treated to a continental breakfast, luxury bedding, and designer toiletries. For an extra fee, you can even get an in-room massage.
- Breezy and beautiful, Elements of Byron MGallery by Sofitel welcomes you to a private beach with free use of pool cabanas. There’s also free self-parking and an onsite spa.
⭐What Byron Bay hotels are on the beach?
- With free parking, and in-room kitchens, and onsite laundry facilities, you may never need to leave Watermark at Wategos, where every room has a private balcony or patio and the beach is a short stroll away.
- Just blocks from the beach, Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments has as many fine details as you’d expect to get at a luxury oceanfront hotel, such as in-room minibar and coffeemaker and unique furnishings—at a fraction of the price.
- Main Beach is a few minutes’ walk from Beach Suites, and the hotel will give you towels, umbrellas, and lounge chairs for your beach outing. And if you need a little time for yourself, we’ve got good news: in-room childcare is available at this hotel.
⭐What is the main street of Byron Bay?
Byron Bay’s main street is Jonson Street, which turns into Bangalow Road. Lots of restaurants, bars, and cool stores line these streets, and you can easily spend a day eating and shopping your way down to the waterfront. There are also many comfy and convenient hotels in this area, such as The Bower Byron Bay, which is on Bangalow Road and features both a garden and outdoor picnic area.
Byron Bay Hinterland is a popular neighbourhood that has 4 hotels, which makes it the part of town with the biggest selection of Byron Bay accommodation options. The Byron Hinterland Villas and Bangalow Guesthouse are just a sample of the places to stay in and around Byron Bay Hinterland.
The Julians Apartments and 11 James Cook Apartment Holiday Rental are near the Wategos Beach. Accommodations near the Cape Byron Lighthouse include the A Top Spot Holiday House and Surfside Holiday Rental.
The LakeSong At Lennox Head is 16 kilometres from the main part of Byron Bay. Alternatively, the North Coast Holiday Parks Lennox Head is situated 16 kilometres away. Other hotel and apartment options worth checking out include the Discovery Holiday Parks - Byron Bay and the Byron Bay Farmstay.
After you've seen Byron Bay, set out to discover the other attractions in the Northern Rivers area. If you love nature, be sure to explore Northern Rivers' beaches and coastal plains. If nature's not your thing, head to the region's art galleries, craft workshops and lighthouses. In this section of Australia, tourists can also enjoy mountain climbing.
The nearest accommodations in Northern Rivers are Lismore and Murwillumbah. Lismore is 40 kilometres to the southwest of Byron Bay, while Murwillumbah is 40 kilometres to the northwest of Byron Bay. Lismore hotels include the Dawson Motor Inn and Lismore City Motor Inn. Murwillumbah apartments and hotels include the Poinciana Motel and Murwillumbah Hotel & Apartments.
If you're flying into or out of Ballina - Byron Gateway Airport and looking to stay nearby, check out the latest deals at the Lennox Beach Resort or the Lennox Holiday Apartments.
How much is a hotel room in Byron Bay?
Hotels in Byron Bay start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.