Accommodation Near Kings Beach, Byron Bay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kings Beach
Top hotels near Kings Beach
Do you want to know a little more about Kings Beach before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
Always wanted to visit Byron Bay? Here's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
Stay near Kings Beach at any one of the 10 surrounding hotels. The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa (3 kilometres), the Taylors at Tallows Holiday Rental (3 kilometres) and the Byron Bay Rainforest Resort (3 kilometres) are all excellent possibilities.
To make the most of your money, stay at a cheaper place. How about you take a look at the Hibiscus Motel and the Byron Beach Resort?
Book your room at the Buddha's Bungalow, an upmarket hotel just a kilometre away. You know you want to!
Other Things to Do Near Kings BeachAfter you're done with Kings Beach, head to the local area:
- There's nothing quite like the tranquility of lazing by the water. Make sure you stop by Tallow Beach.
- Aim for an albatross and try not to get stuck in the bunkers as you tee off at Byron Bay Golf Course.
- Captain Cook Lookout is a fantastic location to check out the surrounding region and enjoy the sunset.
- Traipse around Cape Byron Lighthouse and marvel at a building that has stood the test of time.
- Blow away the cobwebs and meander along the waterline at Wategos Beach. You never know what you'll uncover.
How much is a hotel room in Kings Beach?
Hotels in Kings Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.