Byron Bay Caravan Parks
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Byron Bay
Top Campsites in Byron Bay
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Byron Bay
Find the Best Byron Bay Caravan Park & Camping Accommodation
Do you love ending your day listening to indie tunes on the radio as the sun sets into the hinterland? You’ll love Byron Bay caravan parks, where fresh air rules and the crisp “snap” of a beer opening is the soundtrack to your holiday.
Where to stay in Byron Bay in a caravan park?
Byron Bay is a popular destination for families and wanderlusters alike. All types of travellers will find what they’re looking for in Byron Bay accommodations, whether you want to be close to the surf breaks or just steps from downtown’s bustling café scene. Here are a few tips:
- Surf’s up: At First Sun Holiday Park you’ll be within steps of Main Beach, one of the town’s best beaches for all levels of surfers.
- Family-friendly camping sites: Reflections Holiday Parks Clarkes Beach is also right on Main Beach, and has a playground and free Wi-Fi on-site.
- Pet-friendly caravan parks: Byron Holiday Park allows pets and is super family-friendly, too, with a children’s pool, playground on site, and kitchenettes available.
- Byron Bay camping grounds: Looking for something a little more rustic? Discovery Parks – Byron Bay offers a safari tent option that’s not quite camping in the Outback, but still rugged enough to post on your Insta.
Are there caravan parks with cabins in Byron Bay?
- Ingenia Holidays Byron Bay: Sure, camping is great. But for some travellers, nothing beats a cabin. This place boasts 47 of them, each equipped with a flat-screen TV and hair dryer. It’s also pet-friendly, so your best friend can come too.
- Basic, standard, deluxe — you can choose from a range of cabins at Reflections Holiday Parks Ballina. As well as opening on to a furnished patio, every cabin has a kitchenette, coffee maker and flat-screen TV. And, just to make you feel even more at home, there’s a self-service laundry on the property. If your plans change, don't stress. Many bookings can be cancelled for free.
What caravan parks are near the beach in Byron Bay?
- When it comes to location, it’s hard to beat the First Sun Holiday Park. Everything is within walking distance here, with the beach at your front door and the heart of Byron just moments away. Hang out in the garden, on the terrace or by the barbie when you’ve had your fill of sun and surf.
- Reflections Holiday Parks Clarkes Beach is right on the beach and offers all the amenities you need for a comfy stay, like laundry facilities, barbecues and free parking. Once you’re ready to take a break from all the sand and surf, stroll up to Cape Byron Lighthouse for coastal vistas that you’ll wanna write home about. We offer some of the best travel deals on the market, so all you have to worry about is how awesome the view is.
Which Byron Bay holiday park has the best facilities?
- Wotif asked tons of people what's the most important thing for a stress-free holiday, and they all say the same thing — facilities. Discovery Parks – Byron Bay is flush with the good stuff — once the kids see the water park, they’ll never want to leave. Throw in a tennis court, two outdoor pools and heaps of loungers to veg out in and we reckon there’ll be plenty to keep everyone busy.
- Glen Villa Resort: You know you’re spoilt when you’re within walking distance of the beach and you’ve got your very own pool to swim in. It’s facilities like this that make this holiday park a traveller fave, not to mention the laundry, barbecues and picnic area.
What are the best things to do in Byron Bay?
- Check out Cape Byron to take a selfie at the most easterly point of the Australian mainland, see the Cape Byron Lighthouse, and enjoy ocean views and wildlife sightings. A half-day guided tour of Byron Bay gives you plenty of time to enjoy the coast.
- Get active on a sea kayaking tour in Cape Bay Marine Park, where you can frolic among dolphins, or leave the navigating to the experts during a whale-watching tour.
- Explore the hinterland with a day trip to Nightcap National Park. You just might spy koalas and pouched frogs in the overhead canopy!
Byron Bay is an easy day trip from Brisbane and can be done in a weekend from Sydney—so what are you waiting for? Gas up the caravan and get out on the road. Beautiful Byron Bay is waiting, and it’s unlike anywhere you’ve ever been.