Find a Caravan Park in Canberra
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Canberra
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Canberra
Canberra's Caravan & Camping Options
Shhh, listen. What’s that? It’s the glorious sound of a sizzling barbeque, giggling children, and the ice sloshing around the esky—because you’re in a Canberra caravan park, having the best holiday of your life.
Keep it casual in Canberra
Sure, you’ve got plenty of accommodation options in the country’s capital, but none will offer you the freedom that caravan parks near Canberra do. You’ll be within driving distance of all the attractions, with enough space to gaze at the stars.
- in Sutton is a relaxed, family-friendly tourist site that offers everything from caravan sites to three-bedroom villas. This park has an amazing central location just 10 kilometres from Canberra city centre.
- in Watson offers bunk bed cabins that are perfect for large groups, whether your squad is your family or your backpacking crew. Plus, it’s conveniently located near the Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC) showgrounds.
- located just outside Canberra, has a pool, playground, and barbeque grills for the full caravanning experience. If you never want to leave your site, this is the place for you.
Experience the Bush Capital
- Explore the city centre like a local on an from the famed Reconciliation Place to the landmarks and monuments of ANZAC Parade. Who says a holiday can’t be educational?
- Canberra may be inland, but you can still get out on the water. An takes you out on Lake Burley Griffin for birdwatching and island bushwalks.
- Here for the museums? You’re not alone. Make sure you get the at the National Museum of Australia—including a private tour and meal.
If you truly want to explore your own backyard, you have to make sure Canberra is on your list. And what better way to do it than on your own terms? Pack up your camper and hit the pavement, knowing you’ve got a great place to land, because you’ve booked one of the tourist parks near Canberra. #Winning.