Hotels near Australian National Botanic Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Australian National Botanic Gardens
You don't need to think twice about checking out Australian National Botanic Gardens.
We're sure you won't complain about spending some time in Canberra. After all, this buzzing national capital is a sight in its own right!
You'll discover an extensive selection of hotels here, with as many as 25 within a short commute of Australian National Botanic Gardens. Consider the facilities at the Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (3 kilometres), the BreakFree Capital Tower (2 kilometres) and the Pacific Suites Canberra, an Ascend Hotel Collection (2 kilometres).
If you'd rather spend your hard-earned cash on making memories, consider a budget hotel. Stay at the Dickson Central - Hostel, 4 kilometres away.
Do you feel like spoiling yourself? There are some great luxury hotels here. Take a look at the Peppers Gallery Hotel, about 2 kilometres away. If that's not what you're looking for, the QT Canberra is 2 kilometres away.
For a robust coffee, make your way to Pollen (Clunies Ross street, Canberra). It's only 0.3 kilometres away from Australian National Botanic Gardens.
Other Things to Do Near Australian National Botanic GardensWhile you're here, get to know the region surrounding Australian National Botanic Gardens:
- Look out for Telstra Tower, a prominent part of the skyline that is hard to miss.
- Visit Australian National University, an impressive, modern institution that welcomes travellers on occasion.
- Travellers of all kinds of faiths and backgrounds can appreciate the importance of Canberra City Church.
- If you venture to Lake Burley Griffin, you'll get to see some wonderful natural scenery. So remember to pack your camera!
- Batemans Bay is a lovely section of coastline that's worth checking out whatever the weather.
How much is a hotel room in Australian National Botanic Gardens?
Hotels in Australian National Botanic Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.