What can I expect when I book Canberra apartment hotels?
- Friendly service: At Canberra apartment hotels, you’ll get all the personalised service of a hotel, with the everyday conveniences of your very own apartment. It’s basically like you didn’t leave your house, only better.
- Amazing amenities: Many apart-hotels come with free WiFi, onsite parking, fitness facilities, pools, onsite restaurants or bars, and daily housekeeping. See, we told you it was better.
- A home away from home: Fully equipped kitchens include basic appliances like a microwave and coffee maker, utensils and dishes, and stovetops. And with separate living rooms with flat-screen TVs and cosy couches, you can chill just like at home.
What serviced apartments in Canberra are closest to the main attractions?
- Capital Hill: This neighbourhood is home to Parliament House and is surrounded by beautiful parks and walking paths, like the Canberra Centenary Trail. Near State Circle you’ll find popular attractions like the National Gallery of Australia, the National Rose Garden, and a marina serving Lake Burley Griffin. Popular apartment hotels in this area include Accommodate Canberra—Domain and Burbury Hotel & Apartments.
- Canberra CBD: The city centre is home to plenty of the main sights, like the Australian War Memorial, Civic Square, and the National Convention Centre. In this area, Adina Serviced Apartments Canberra James Court is a great option, with its full kitchens, outdoor pool, and central location.
- Canberra Airport: The airport is just 7km from the city centre, making it a convenient place to stay no matter the reason for your visit. Check out Vibe Hotel Canberra, which offers accommodation ranging from classic hotel rooms to two-bedroom apartments.
What amenities do I need for my family?
- Laundry facilities: You never know when the kids are going to spill today’s lunch all over themselves, and that’s why easy access to laundry is so important. Look for a Canberra apartment with a private washer and dryer in your room for the most convenience.
- Furnished apartments: You need more than just a tiny room crammed with two beds when you’re travelling with family. In Canberra, you’ll find plenty of apartment hotels with multiple bedrooms, separate living and dining areas and furnished kitchens.
- Central location: You don’t want to spend your entire holiday looking up driving directions and parking spots, amirite? With a centrally located apart-hotel, you’ll be convenient to public transit and just minutes from many of the best things to do in Canberra.