Hotels near National Archives of Australia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Archives of Australia
Top hotels near National Archives of Australia
Ready to start organising your trip to National Archives of Australia?
We're sure you won't mind spending a few nights in Canberra. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in itself!
Getting from your hotel to National Archives of Australia won't be a challenge if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 29 can be found within 3 kilometres. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (0.7 kilometres), the Brassey Hotel (0.9 kilometres) and the BreakFree Capital Tower (2 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
If you're wanting a budget-friendly place, book at the Dickson Central - Hostel. It's only 6 kilometres away.
Those seeking a little bit of elegance and luxury will appreciate the numerous upmarket hotels. The Hotel Realm and the Burbury Hotel & Apartments are spots you'll want to consider. The former is 0.8 kilometres away and the latter is 0.8 kilometres.
To get yourself a delicious pick-me-up, head to Hotel Kurrajong Canberra (8 National Circuit, Barton). Column Restaurant at The National Press Club of Australia is the perfect spot to grab some food and it's just 0.7 kilometres away. It's at 16 National Circuit, Barton.
Other Things to Do Near National Archives of AustraliaWhip out your map and see what's available in the area around National Archives of Australia:
- Old Parliament House is an established government building. Take a look at it from the grounds and keep an eye out for any special events happening inside.
- Take pleasure in the perfume and the amazing flower displays at National Rose Gardens.
- Ardent art enthusiasts will be thrilled by the excellent collections on show at National Portrait Gallery.
- If it's a cloudless day, watch the sunset from the banks of Dalhousie Mound Springs.
- Go underground at Arkaroo Rock and explore the cool, dark surroundings.
How much is a hotel room in National Archives of Australia?
Hotels in National Archives of Australia start at AU$88 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.