Hotels Near National Gallery of Australia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Gallery of Australia
Top hotels near National Gallery of Australia
Keen to visit National Gallery of Australia? This beloved sight has a lot to offer.
You'll find it sitting among the bustling streets of Canberra, the national capital.
You will find yourself just a short commute away if you make a booking at one of the many hotels close to National Gallery of Australia. Within 3 kilometres, you will have 35 to choose from. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (a kilometre), the Brassey Hotel (a kilometre) and the BreakFree Capital Tower (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
If you don't want to pay a fortune, stay the night at the Dickson Central - Hostel. It's just 6 kilometres away.
Need to treat yourself a little? There's a good range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. The Hotel Realm and the Burbury Hotel & Apartments are two such spots to think about. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Coffee lovers in need of a cuppa will like Hotel Kurrajong Canberra (8 National Circuit, Barton), just 0.8 kilometres from National Gallery of Australia. Waters Edge is the perfect spot to grab some food and is only 0.4 kilometres away. Find it at 40 Parkes Place East, Parkes.
Other Things to Do Near National Gallery of AustraliaAllocate an extra few hours to see what's going on near National Gallery of Australia:
- To learn about the system of governance here, add High Court of Australia to your list of must-sees.
- Visitors of all tastes and inclinations will be astounded by the number of impressive artworks at National Portrait Gallery.
- If you're keen to get versed on the local history, Merchant Navy Memorial is a worthwhile monument to spend some time at.
- Spend some time geeking out at Questacon.
- The carpet of bright flowers on show at National Rose Gardens are sure to give you some gardening inspiration.
How much is a hotel room in National Gallery of Australia?
Hotels in National Gallery of Australia start at AU$88 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.