Hotels Near National Library of Australia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Library of Australia
Top hotels near National Library of Australia
Those with curious minds will adore National Library of Australia. It's a dose of culture for the mind and soul!
If you've never been to Canberra, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
If you're only coming for a quick visit, why not save time and make a reservation at one of the many hotels close to National Library of Australia? Within 3 kilometres, you'll find 36 possibilities. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt (0.5 kilometres), the Brassey Hotel (2 kilometres) and the BreakFree Capital Tower (a kilometre) are highly recommended.
Don't let your stay here leave you broke! Try the Dickson Central - Hostel, 5 kilometres away.
Alternatively, if you want a little luxury and indulgence, secure one of the several upmarket hotels nearby. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Hotel Realm or the Burbury Hotel & Apartments, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
When you can't stop thinking about a hot coffee or tea, head to Portrait Cafe & Catering (National Portrait Gallery, King Edward Terrace, Parkes). If you're searching for a table for dinner, go to Waters Edge. You'll find it at 40 Parkes Place East, Parkes.
Other Things to Do Near National Library of AustraliaThe area has lots more to offer:
- Head along to Questacon, a science museum teeming with impressive exhibits.
- Take a tour of Albert Hall to go back in time and learn about the local area's interesting historical background.
- High Court of Australia is an esteemed public administration building. Appreciate it from the outside or check for any special events taking place inside.
- Appreciate an extensive collection of artistic creations at National Portrait Gallery.
- Set aside some time to see National Rose Gardens, where the flowers on display will make any avid gardener feel inspired.
How much is a hotel room in National Library of Australia?
Hotels in National Library of Australia start at AU$116 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.