ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy iPod docks, cable TV, and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 213 soundproofed rooms. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include rainfall showerheads and bathrobes, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Free newspapers, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Marble and Grain, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of free airport drop-off service.
With a stay at this 5-star Canberra City Centre hotel, you'll be 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from National Museum of Australia and 3.3 km (2 mi) from Questacon (National Science and Technology Centre).
Avenue Hotel Canberra ratings based on 518 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Avenue Hotel Canberra
About the Avenue Hotel CanberraLocation 80 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, ACT 2612
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A free shuttle from the hotel to the airport is free (available on request). A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Avenue Hotel Canberra. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Braddon hotel is smoke free.
- 213 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport drop-off
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Avenue Hotel Canberra offers 213 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 45-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Marble and Grain – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Extended parking fee: AUD 10 per night
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Avenue Hotel Canberra
- Avenue Hotel
- Avenue Canberra
You should know
- Avenue Hotel Canberra offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.