ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This smoke-free aparthotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a corner/local shop, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Additionally, you'll find luggage storage and a lift. Local cuisine breakfast is available on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 3.5-star Kingston aparthotel, attractions include Parliament House and National Museum of Australia.
Abode Kingston ratings based on 30 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Abode Kingston
About the Abode KingstonLocation 14 Kennedy Street, Kingston, ACT 2604
Abode Kingston offers its guests dry cleaning/laundry services, a corner/local shop, and fitness facilities nearby (discounted access). WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Kingston aparthotel is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Abode Kingston offers 63 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Kingston aparthotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM until 10 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests will receive an email with lock box codes prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Breakfast is not available on Mondays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Pets: AUD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: AUD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.