ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Forrest Hotel and Apartments ratings based on 1,046 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Forrest Hotel and Apartments
About the Forrest Hotel and ApartmentsLocation 30 National Circuit, Forrest, ACT 2603
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly Forrest Hotel and Apartments. Self parking is free. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. This 3.5-star Forrest motel is smoke free.
- 114 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) (7.8 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Forrest Hotel and Apartments offers 114 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 30-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Forrest motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekends from 7 AM and 9 AM.
Sherwood Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM until 10 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10 PM
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 23 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Forrest Hotel Apartments
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.