ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 210 rooms, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards. You'll find nice touches like bathrobes and free toiletries to enhance your stay.
For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Full breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Braddon hotel, you'll be 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from National Convention Centre and 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from Australian War Memorial.
Deco Hotel ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Deco Hotel
About the Deco HotelLocation 214 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, ACT 2602
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Deco Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Braddon hotel is smoke free.
- 210 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Deco Hotel offers 210 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary bathrobes. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Braddon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Deco Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 28 for adults, and AUD 10 and AUD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.25 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.