ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 216 rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches include bathrobes, slippers, and free toiletries. Separate bathtubs and showers, coffee/tea makers, and in-room childcare are also available.
A relaxing visit to Ruby Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and detox wraps along with access to the sauna and steam room. The restaurant, Citrique, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Chapter & Verse is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with breakfast and lunch. Enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts, marina and 24-hour fitness centre plus access to snorkelling. 1445 square feet (134 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a lazy river, and a spa tub. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel, attractions include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa ratings based on 1,022 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
About the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & SpaLocation 158 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
As a guest of Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 1445 square feet (134 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a 24-hour fitness centre are also featured at the luxury Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel is smoke free.
- 216 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 9 conference rooms
- 1445 sq ft of conference space
- 134 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Lazy river
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (32.4 km / 20.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa offers 216 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Citrique – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Misono Japanese Steakhous – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Chapter & Verse – Overlooking the pool and garden, this lobby lounge specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Misono Sake Bar – This sushi bar specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 30 and AUD 40 for adults, and AUD 19.5 and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort
- Marriott Resort
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.