Find a Caravan Park in Yamba
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Yamba
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Yamba
Yamba Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds
Close your eyes and picture deep blue…oops, sorry—you can’t keep reading about your epic trip to Yamba if you close your eyes! Now, where were we? Oh yes, imagine you’re walking along deep blue water with golden sand squishing between your toes. Yamba camping and caravan parks are the perfect way to spend time in a laidback waterfront destination. Everywhere you turn, the landscape is lush and travellers of all ages can find fun, food, and new friends.
Yamba Caravan Park Perks
- Powered sites: Plug in at or at nearby Evans Head. Crank up the music, turn on the air conditioning, and charge up all your gear without worrying about battery packs.
- Pets allowed: Bring the doggo along when you stay at in the island village of Iluka.
- Camp kitchens: Who wants to end the day eating cold beans straight from the can? Not you! Make some new friends (and amazing grub) in the kitchen at
Outdoor Adventures in Yamba
- We couldn’t get this far without mentioning Yamba Main Beach, but you already knew about that, didn’t you?
- Get out on the water—literally on top of it—by booking a kayak or canoe. Pro Tip: Your social feed will love anything snapped from a kayak.
- Looking for a great fishing spot? There are caravan parks and camp sites located near the Clarence River, like .
Your bags are probably already packed, aren’t they? You’re ready to relax amidst gorgeous scenery. Stop reading and book a coastal adventure in Yamba with Wotif!