ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 180 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, in-room childcare, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Free newspapers, hairdryers, and phones are also available.
The restaurant, One Eleven Spring Street, is open for breakfast. Cricketers Bar is the hotel's own sports bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Business amenities include conference space, meeting rooms, and a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 7:00 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 20-minute walk of this 5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Melbourne Cricket Ground and RMIT University.
The Hotel Windsor ratings based on 9,527 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Hotel Windsor
About the The Hotel WindsorLocation 111 Spring Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and meeting rooms. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The luxury The Hotel Windsor also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Victorian Melbourne hotel.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5 conference rooms
- Built in 1883
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.2 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Hotel Windsor offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM.
One Eleven Spring Street – This restaurant only serves breakfast.Open daily.
Cricketers Bar – This sports bar serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.00.
- No pets allowed
Please note for all breakfast-inclusive rates breakfast is served in the One Eleven Spring St. Restaurant. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Windsor Melbourne
- Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Melbourne
You should know
- The Hotel Windsor offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.