Accommodation Central Coast
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Central Coast
Top hotel deals in Central Coast
Top budget Central Coast hotel deals
Top luxury Central Coast hotel deals
Are there pet-friendly accommodations on the Central Coast?
- At Buccaneer Motel Pet-Friendly, your pet can stay with you for a small daily fee. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with free WiFi and free self-parking. It’s about a 20-minute walk to Shelly Beach Dog Park.
- Kims Beachside Resort allows pets in a few of its rooms—call ahead to find out and reserve a room. Its bungalows and villas come with amenities like marble and granite bathrooms, pillowtop beds and heated shower rails. Some spots offer separate powder rooms and indoor jetted tubs, too. All accommodation is tucked between sub-tropical rainforest and the beach, so epic views are on offer whatever direction you look.
What is the best luxury accommodation in Central Coast?
- Mercure Kooindah Waters has something for everyone—18 holes of golf, a full-service spa, and two outdoor tennis courts. Most standard rooms have a balcony and a kitchenette; 3-bedroom apartments have full kitchens.
- Pullman Magenta Shores Resort has Tuggerah Lake on one side and Tuggerah Beach on the other, so you’re never far from a gorgeous view of the water. Spend a day at Vie Spa and indulge in the soothing treatment of your choice, or play 18 holes at the resort’s golf course.
What's the best Central Coast accommodation for large groups?
- If you’re travelling with a crowd, the Lakeside Waterford Apartment 18, a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment, can hold up to 7 people. There’s a jetted bathtub and rainfall showerhead, plus a full kitchen and washer/dryer.
- The Toukley Waterfront House has four bedrooms, so you can book holiday accommodation for the whole gang. Take a dip in the pool and cook a meal together in the full kitchen—or if it’s nice out, use the barbecue on the furnished patio.
How much is a hotel room in Central Coast?
Hotels in Central Coast start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.