AU$126 The Entrance accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The Entrance
Top budget The Entrance hotel deals
Top luxury The Entrance hotel deals
What’s the best apartment accommodation in The Entrance?
- The Sandy Cove Apartments make your extended holiday a breeze with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. In town for a while? Make use of the laundry facilities and never miss a workout at the fitness centre.
- Nesuto The Entrance Apartments offers studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments. Each apartment has cable and free WiFi, and there’s also a café and outdoor swimming pool.
Is there pet-friendly accommodation at The Entrance?
- If you’re looking for cheap accommodation that also welcomes you and your pet, The Buccaneer Motel is a top choice. It’s about a 20-minute walk to North Shelly Dog Beach, a 1.5km dog-friendly area where you and your furry friend can run and play.
- Pets can stay in certain rooms for a nightly fee at the Pacific Garden Hotel in Wamberal, about a 15-minute drive south of The Entrance. The rooms are on the ground floor and even come with a fenced-in yard. You can also walk your dog through the on-site gardens as long as they remain on a lead.
Where can I find The Entrance caravan parks?
Caravan parks in The Entrance may be hard to come by, but these nearby options will have you covered:
- Choose a powered or unpowered site at Toowoon Bay Holiday Park and enjoy everything else the park has to offer, like a kitchen, laundry facilities, and gorgeous views of the ocean.
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is in Bateau Bay, a 10-minute drive from The Entrance. Settle in at your powered site, slather on your sunscreen, and head to the beach—the resort is right on the ocean. If you get hungry, the kitchen on the southern block has a pizza oven.
Think about selecting one of the 6 available hotels in Gorokan - Toukley, which is located 9 kilometres outside of the middle of the city. Don't dally as it's the only one of it's kind. Lake Haven Motor Inn & Palms Restaurant and Beachcomber Hotel are examples of some options in the locality, that are worth viewing.
If you have the courage, roll up your pants and check the water temperature at Blue Bay. This stretch of coastline is perfect for a morning wander. El Lago Waters Motel and The Entrance Backpackers - Hostel are handy places to stay if you want to be near this attraction. Go on a stroll around Swadling Reserve. This calming area has been protected from urban development. You can stop by this site often, especially if you're based at Sandy Cove Apartments and Toowoon Bay Holiday Park.
One of the small selection of economical hotel options in The Entrance is the El Lago Waters Tourist Park.
If you find yourself in need of more accommodation options in The Entrance, try the Bells At Killcare and the Pullman Magenta Shores Resort. They are 25 kilometres and 4 kilometres away from the center. If these two aren't for you, you can try the Avoca Palms Resort Apartments or the Crowne Plaza Terrigal.
If you want to explore some close by cities, consider Niagara Park and Gosford. Journey 14 kilometres to the west from The Entrance and you'll find Niagara Park. That said, Gosford is 17 kilometres to the southwest. Hotels and apartments in Niagara Park are the Gosford Inn Motel and The Willows. Gosford choices are the Wombats B&B - Apartments and Waterview Gosford Motor Inn.
Are you looking for the most practical airport for your trip to The Entrance? Williamtown Airport is 70 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in The Entrance?
Hotels in The Entrance start at AU$126 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.