Accommodation in Sydney CBD
Check hotel prices in Sydney Central Business District
Best Hotels in Sydney Central Business District
Find the best hotels in Sydney Central Business District with the best deals
What are the best Sydney CBD hotels with breakfast?
- The Russell Hotel is right in the centre of The Rocks, housed in a historic building that dates to the 18th A free continental breakfast is served daily, and the onsite wine bar is a good choice for lunch and dinner.
- Grand Hotel is a short walk away from Sydney Tower and St. Mary’s Cathedral. Hungry? Chow down on a free continental breakfast each day. That doesn’t need to be your only meal, either; gobble down lunch at the hotel restaurant or visit the pub for a drink!
Where are Sydney CBD hotels with parking?
What are the top 5-star Sydney CBD hotels?
Treat yourself to a luxe experience at a 5-star hotel in Sydney’s CBD:
- Sir Stamford at Circular Quay is an elegant property just a few minutes’ walk from Sydney Opera House. Guestrooms have luxury bedding, premium channels, fridges, and minibars.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney’s designer toiletries, pillowtop beds, and 24-hour room service will keep you comfortable, and its location near the Museum of Contemporary Art and The Rocks Market mean you’ll be perfectly situated in the centre of Sydney’s CBD.
Which are the best pet-friendly hotels in Sydney CBD?
- The Langham, Sydney: Possibly the most glamorous pet-friendly hotel in the Sydney CBD, The Langham will have your fur baby living like royalty. Pet-sitting and dog walking services will keep your pooch happy. A stunning indoor pool, spa and in-house restaurant are also available for the hotel’s two-legged guests.
- Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast: This cosy little B&B has all the amenities to make you and your favourite pet feel right at home. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and use the free WiFi before taking your dog for a walk — Sydney Harbour Bridge is a stroll away.
Which Sydney CBD hotels are best for couples?
- QT Sydney: With gorgeous architecture, delicious food and an exciting inner-city location, this hotel is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway. Cosy up with room service and a spa, or indulge in a few cocktails at the art deco-style bar. There’s loads to fall in love with at QT Sydney.
- Medusa Boutique Hotel: Luxurious rooms set within a heritage-listed Victorian mansion are sure to get the sparks flying here. Nice little touches like premium linens, bathrobes and designer toiletries only add to the vibe. Plus, you’ll be right in Sydney’s café, restaurant and bar precinct, which means heaps of romantic dinners and drinks.
What are the best areas in Sydney CBD to stay?
- If you’re in the mood to party, you’ve come to the right place. Sydney’s CBD is legendary for its nightlife, with areas like Darlinghurst and Newtown offering up fantastic restaurants, bars and clubs to dance the night away.
- There are few places that match the iconic landmarks of Sydney CBD. From Darling Harbour to Circular Quay, you’ll catch all of the city’s best attractions right here, like the Sydney Opera House.
- For the beach bums out there, Bondi Beach and Manly are the places to head to for a seaside retreat. If you’re staying in Bondi, make sure you check out the swimming spots dotted along the famous coastal pathways.
Which hotels in Sydney CBD are the most family-friendly?
- Dixon Residences: With free WiFi, laundry facilities and room service, this hotel is a great base for families wanting to stay in the middle of the city. Convenient access to public transport, attractions like the Capitol Theatre and the culinary delights of Chinatown will keep everyone happy.
- The Fullerton Hotel Sydney: This luxury hotel would make any fancy family feel right at home, with stunning rooms, a full-service spa and 24-hour room service for you to indulge in. There’s plenty of fun for little kids (and big kids too) at nearby attractions like SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Art Gallery of New South Wales.
Which hotels in Sydney CBD offer nice views?
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney: You may want to pinch yourself while admiring the view at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney. This 5-star property offers dreamy vistas of the Sydney CBD and the surrounding harbour. With 24-hour room service and an outdoor swimming pool to boot, you might never want to leave.
- The Star Grand Hotel and Residences Sydney: Watch the night sky come to life at The Star Grand Hotel and Residences Sydney, another 5-star property in the heart of the city. As well as panoramic views of the CBD, it offers guests access to 20 restaurants, eight bars/lounges and a casino.
Which hotels near the Sydney CBD have a spa?
- Sir Stamford At Circular Quay: Find your Zen at this elegant, Victorian-style hotel. Get an aromatherapy massage at the in-house Serendipity Miss Beauty Spa and then let off some steam in the sauna and heated pool. Within walking distance of Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House, other highlights include a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park: Not only does this plush hotel offer a full-service spa, it’s also one of Sydney CBD’s most beautiful properties, with the grand lobby hinting at the luxurious rooms within. Guests here can indulge in massages, aromatherapy and mani/pedis at On The Park Rejuvenation.
Why book with Wotif?
Wotif’s team of local experts will clue you up about where to stay. Whether you want to stare right at the Opera House or be within a stroll of Harbour Bridge, we’ve got the perfect place for you.
How much is a hotel room in Sydney Central Business District?
Hotels in Sydney Central Business District start at AU$97 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.