Manly Accommodation from AU$63
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Manly
Best hotels in Manly
Where to stay in Manly, NSW
What is the best Manly accommodation on the beach?
- Luxury: The Sebel is a 4.5-star hotel overlooking the southern end of Manly Beach. The on-site wine bar and restaurant perfectly pairs local varietals, fine dining, and ocean views. Yes, beach towels are provided.
- Budget: Hotel Steyne is located in one of Manly’s oldest buildings and just steps from the beach, but don’t you dare call this place dated. It sports six bars and two restaurants, including a rooftop bar with live music and an ocean view pub. If you really want to save, book a room with a shared bathroom.
Where is the best family accommodation in Manly, New South Wales?
- North Manly Beach: Just off the beach in the northern part of town is the budget-friendly The Manly Hotel. Book the Comfort Family Room, which sleeps six and includes a kitchenette. You’ll be a 5-minute walk from the beach and can even rent bicycles nearby.
- South Manly Beach: Manly hotels tend to be more luxe toward the south part of the beach, and Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is no exception. But it’s also super family-friendly: the on-site restaurant has a children’s menu, kids stay free and cribs are complimentary, and there’s even childcare available for a fee.
What are the top Manly holiday apartments?
- Quest Manly: Located near the wharf, this 4-star apart-hotel is the perfect spot if you have whale watching, kayaking, or scuba diving on your agenda. Your kitchenette comes with a fridge, stovetop, and a dishwasher, and you’ll have your own washer/dryer. It’s a lot like home, but way more fun.
- Manly Beachside Apartments: These small studios provide kitchenettes with a fridge, and microwave, plus separate dining and living areas. There are even laundry facilities so you can wash out your sandy clothes.
How much is a hotel room in Manly?
Hotels in Manly start at AU$63 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.