Hotels near Art Gallery of New South Wales
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Art Gallery of New South Wales
Top hotels near Art Gallery of New South Wales
Art Gallery of New South Wales gives you an opportunity to step out of the ordinary.
It sits surrounded by the bustle of Sydney, the state capital. You'll discover plenty of things to do in this busy city.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from Art Gallery of New South Wales and you'll end up at a fantastic hotel. There are no less than 73 to select from within a kilometre. The Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, Establishment Hotel and InterContinental Sydney are definitely worth thinking about.
There is a great range of accommodation options that are perfect for those trying to cut down costs. The Big Hostel and the Macleay Lodge are a mere 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Tourists looking for a bit of comfort and luxury will appreciate the several upscale hotels. The Park Hyatt Sydney and the Quay West Suites Sydney, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come recommended.
Before you check out Art Gallery of New South Wales, prepare yourself with a hot drink at Lindt Chocolate Café, Martin Place. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Pop into Travelodge Hotel Sydney Martin Place for a delicious meal. And lastly, pop into Ovolo Woolloomooloo for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Art Gallery of New South WalesAfter you've spent enough time at Art Gallery of New South Wales, check what else is available nearby:
- There is no better place to take it easy than at The Domain.
- Speakers’ Corner is great if you're a bit of a history nerd. Don't forget to bring your camera and ask if there are any tours occurring when you're there.
- Keep your ears open for the birds chirping and the insects buzzing while you explore Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Stop in at Sydney Tropical Centre and teach yourself the botanical names of many plant species.
- Admire the sailing boats and yachts floating in the docks or simply go for a walk and enjoy the breeze at Woolloomooloo Wharf.
If you ride the train to Martin Place Station, the closest station, you'll only need to stroll 0.5 kilometres to get to Art Gallery of New South Wales. You can also disembark at St James Station, another close terminal, 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Art Gallery of New South Wales?
Hotels in Art Gallery of New South Wales start at AU$159 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.