ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A luxury stay in the heart of Sydney awaits you at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney. Within a 20-minute stroll, you'll find Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House. Highlights at this romantic hotel include a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor swimming pool.
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 415 rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. You'll find nice touches like bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries to enhance your stay. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and safes are also available.
A relaxing day at Amora Spa can include massages, body scrubs, and facials along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, Croft, is open for lunch and dinner. Silo is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with breakfast and lunch. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre, spa tub, and sauna. Conference space, meeting rooms, and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 5-star Sydney Central Business District hotel include Sydney Harbour Bridge and Hyde Park.
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney ratings based on 11,925 Verified Reviews
Wonderful Hotel! Close to downtown!
Nice hotel close to The Wharf and Darling Harbour
The best customer service we have received!
Great location close to Quay
19 Jun 2018 by Abhishek
Dear Kerry, Thanks for your wonderful comment. We look forward to welcome you back again Regards, Abhishek
19 Jun 2018 by Abhishej
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to your next visit. Regards, Abhishek
About the Amora Hotel Jamison SydneyLocation 11 Jamison Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 03 April 2018 until 10 April 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and meeting rooms are available. A 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney. A round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 415 guestrooms or units
- 34 levels
- 6 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.9 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Wynyard Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers 415 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Sydney's hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Croft – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Silo – This bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Amora Spa. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 9 PM. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD100.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD112 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD65.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD60.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
- Amora Hotel Jamison
- Amora Jamison Sydney
- Amora Jamison
You should know
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.