Hotels near Sydney Harbour Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sydney Harbour Bridge
Top hotels near Sydney Harbour Bridge
A trip to Sydney Harbour Bridge is undoubtedly something worth writing home about.
You're unlikely to have any difficulties finding it. It's based in Sydney, the state capital.
You can walk in almost any direction from Sydney Harbour Bridge and you'll end up at a wonderful hotel. There are no less than 21 on offer within a kilometre. You may want to have a look at the Park Hyatt Sydney, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and Quay West Suites Sydney.
You don't need to destroy your savings. Stay the night at one of the cheaper accommodation options close by. Why not check the deals at the Macleay Lodge? It's 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Village Kings Cross - Hostel is 2 kilometres away.
If you're looking to spend a little more, you'll find quite a few upmarket hotels too. The Darling at the Star and the Establishment Hotel are two spots to consider. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at The Russell Hotel. In the vicinity of Sydney Harbour Bridge, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Make a beeline for Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection to get some food. Finally, have a few beers at The Hero of Waterloo.
Other Things to Do Near Sydney Harbour BridgeAs you're here, you should see what the surrounding area has available:
- Stroll along the river banks until you come to Pylon Lookout, a well-known structure that boasts a significant history.
- If you're a committed art buff, Campbell’s Storehouses is waiting for you. Providing access to a fantastic selection of multi-layered masterpieces, you'll be grateful you dedicated some time to visit.
- Reach out and get in touch with people of the past via the displays at Colonial House Museum.
- The Rocks Markets is a vibrant place to haggle for some bargains or just soak up the atmosphere.
- If you're an art enthusiast, you won't regret a visit to Ken Done Gallery.
Journeying to Sydney Harbour Bridge by rail is easy. The most convenient station, Circular Quay, is only 0.8 kilometres away. But if you'd like to explore more of the surrounding area, hop off at Milsons Point Station, another close terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Sydney Harbour Bridge?
Hotels in Sydney Harbour Bridge start at AU$194 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.