Hotels near Overseas Passenger Terminal
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Overseas Passenger Terminal
You'll have an awesome time at Overseas Passenger Terminal.
You'll find it in Sydney, the bustling state capital.
You'll find a massive range of accommodation here, with as many as 33 within an easy walk of Overseas Passenger Terminal. The Park Hyatt Sydney, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and Quay West Suites Sydney are worth thinking about.
There is an excellent range of hotels and apartments that are perfect for those travelling on a budget. Why don't you stay at the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't tick all the boxes, try the Macleay Lodge, 2 kilometres away.
That said, you could always be a little bit extravagant in one of the many luxury hotels in the immediate area. Start with the Darling at the Star, 2 kilometres away. The Establishment Hotel, 0.7 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at The Russell Hotel. Close to Overseas Passenger Terminal, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, find a spot at Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks. Finally, go to Amora Hotel for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Overseas Passenger TerminalDon't forget that this area has much more going on:
- If you're an art enthusiast, you won't go amiss with a morning or afternoon at Ken Done Gallery.
- Right next to the water, Circular Quay is a great place to rest, chill out and let your worries float away.
- Travellers after complementary advice ought to make Sydney Visitors Information Centre a priority to visit.
- Find something special to bring home or simply sample some local food at The Rocks Markets.
- If you're an art buff, you won't regret a few hours at Campbell’s Storehouses.
Travel by train to Circular Quay, the most convenient station. It's only 0.4 kilometres from Overseas Passenger Terminal. Or, Wynyard Station, another nearby terminal, is 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Overseas Passenger Terminal?
Hotels in Overseas Passenger Terminal start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.