Accommodation Near Hyde Park, Sydney
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hyde Park
Top hotels near Hyde Park
Hyde Park is a terrific place to get outdoors and enjoy a nice day.
Visiting this attraction will likely mean spending a couple of nights in Sydney. Sound good to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the much-loved state capital!
With as many as 109 accommodations within a kilometre of Hyde Park, you may even be able to see it from your window! You may want to have a look at the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments, ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel and QT Sydney.
If you'd rather spend your money on activities, there's a range of cheaper options. Choose the Big Hostel or the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour, 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or you could stay at one of the upscale hotels in the immediate area. You deserve it! Check out the rates at the Park Hyatt Sydney, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour is merely a kilometre away.
Prior to exploring Hyde Park, follow the fragrance of hot coffee to The Canopy. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go far. Head to Travelodge Hotel Sydney to get some food. And later on, reflect on your day with a drink at Base Backpackers Sydney.
Other Things to Do Near Hyde ParkAfter you stop at Hyde Park, check what's happening in the surrounding region:
- Imagine life many thousands of years ago while perusing the intriguing objects on display at Australian Museum.
- If you're curious to learn about the beliefs and practices of the local Jewish community, head to Great Synagogue. Don't forget to look out for any religious celebrations that might coincide with your visit.
- Discover the significance of ANZAC War Memorial, a monument that tourists visit to honor the past.
- Although it isn't as traditional as a painting hanging in a gallery, you'll still appreciate the work that has gone into the making of Archibald Memorial Fountain.
- St Mary's Cathedral is a dominant edifice in the area and a place of prayer.
Getting to Hyde Park by train is easy. The nearest station, Town Hall Train Station, is just 0.5 kilometres away. Another close station is Wynyard Station, a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Hyde Park?
Hotels in Hyde Park start at AU$128 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.