Hotels Near Pyrmont Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pyrmont Bridge
Top hotels near Pyrmont Bridge
Why read about Pyrmont Bridge in stuffy history books when you can see it in the flesh?
You're unlikely to have any problems finding it. It's located in Sydney, the state capital.
Nothing compares to staying within walking distance of Pyrmont Bridge! Check out one of the 77 accommodation options within a kilometre. Take a look at the rates at The Darling at the Star, Quay West Suites Sydney and Establishment Hotel.
If you take pride in being able to save a dollar or two, you'll be stoked with the number of bargain hotels close by. The Big Hostel and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour are recommended options. You'll find them a kilometre and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
Those looking for a little bit of elegance and luxury will appreciate the many upscale hotels. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Park Hyatt Sydney or the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Lobby Lounge is a decent place to have a cuppa right near Pyrmont Bridge. Found at 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont, it's just 0.6 kilometres away. If you're getting hungry and cranky, stop by Base Backpackers Sydney (477 Kent Street, Sydney) for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Pyrmont BridgeDon't forget to explore the region around Pyrmont Bridge:
- Visit Madame Tussauds Sydney and snap a picture of yourself with authentic wax sculptures of popular celebrities.
- Pause and grab a drink or check out the shops at Harbourside.
- The gentle sounds of the water at Cockle Bay Wharf may entice you to take a tour on a yacht, boat or catamaran and sail off towards the horizon.
- If you love furry, fuzzy and feathered critters, don't miss Wildlife Sydney.
- Be dazzled by the incredible secrets of the underwater world while discovering the creatures on display at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Getting to Pyrmont Bridge by train isn't that difficult. The nearest station, Town Hall Train Station, is only 0.6 kilometres away. If the temperature's fine, why not stretch your legs and walk from Wynyard Station, another nearby terminal, instead? It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Pyrmont Bridge?
Hotels in Pyrmont Bridge start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.