Hotels near Cockle Bay Wharf
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cockle Bay Wharf
Ready to start planning your Cockle Bay Wharf holiday? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
It sits in Sydney the state capital. This action-packed city is truly a sight in itself.
With as many as 85 accommodations within a kilometre of Cockle Bay Wharf, you might even be able to see it from your room! See what you think of the rates and facilities at The Darling at the Star, Establishment Hotel and Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments.
If you'd prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on making memories, there's a large range of budget options. See how you like the amenities at the Big Hostel or the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour, a kilometre and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
That said, you could always splurge a bit on one of the few top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. The Park Hyatt Sydney and the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour are spots to consider. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Coffee lovers in need of a cuppa will like Lobby Lounge at 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont, just 0.8 kilometres from Cockle Bay Wharf. Or are you after something more substantial? Never fear, only 0.3 kilometres away is Base Backpackers Sydney. You'll find it at 477 Kent Street, Sydney.
Other Things to Do Near Cockle Bay WharfAfter you visit Cockle Bay Wharf, check what's available nearby:
- Anyone fascinated by engineering should make time to visit Pyrmont Bridge.
- Walk through Madame Tussauds Sydney and get a picture of yourself posing with lifelike wax models of celebrities and other prominent people.
- If you've got some spare pennies in the piggy bank, head to Harbourside to pick up some bargains and a treat for yourself!
- If you consider yourself a legitimate art lover, CWM Galleries is just the place for you. Home to an abundance of engaging artworks, you'll be pleased you put aside some time to enjoy the collection.
- Check the program at Genesia Theatre for any local live theatre shows.
It's a straightforward commute to Cockle Bay Wharf on public transport. Jump off at Town Hall Train Station, the nearest station, and you'll only need to walk 0.4 kilometres. Alternatively, you can choose to get some exercise if you disembark at Wynyard Station, another close terminal. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Cockle Bay Wharf?
Hotels in Cockle Bay Wharf start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.