Hotels Near Metro Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Metro Theatre
Top hotels near Metro Theatre
Ready to start planning your Metro Theatre holiday? You're sure to have a terrific time.
It sits surrounded by the bustle of Sydney, the state capital. You'll discover heaps of things to see and do in this marvelous city.
You've got a wealth of choice when it comes to places to stay, with 103 options within minutes of Metro Theatre. Haven't the foggiest where to begin? Have a look at the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments, ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel and QT Sydney.
Budgeting will be easy if you book a room at one of the area's many bargain accommodations. The Big Hostel, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour, 0.9 kilometres away, are some of the top options.
That said, if you're after comfort and luxury, choose one of the numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and the Darling at the Star, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Only 0.8 kilometres from Metro Theatre is Wake Up! Sydney, where you can get hot coffee and tasty treats. Walk to 509 Pitt Street, Sydney to get your fix. Base Backpackers Sydney is an ideal place to have dinner and it's just 0.3 kilometres away. It's at 477 Kent Street, Sydney.
Other Things to Do Near Metro TheatreAfter you visit Metro Theatre, check what's going on in the surrounding region:
- You might be able to hear the organ playing and observe the stained glass windows if you join a tour of St Andrew’s Cathedral.
- Pause and buy a coffee or catch up with some friends at World Square Shopping Centre.
- Sydney Town Hall is an intriguing place for the entire family to find out about public administration.
- Masses of bargain-hunters go to The Galeries to awaken their shopping demons.
- Find out how local goods and products are made and have a chat with the multitude of merchants at Chinatown Night Market.
Reaching Metro Theatre using public transport is easy. Town Hall Train Station, the closest station, is only 0.3 kilometres away. Get to know the area by disembarking at Central, another close terminal. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Metro Theatre?
Hotels in Metro Theatre start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.