Hotels near Wyrrabalong National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Wyrrabalong National Park
You'll want to set aside enough time to really explore Wyrrabalong National Park.
It's to be found in The Entrance. Relax and enjoy the 65 kilometres drive from Sydney, the state capital.
Only here for a couple of days? Save time and stay at one of the 4 accommodations within an easy commute of Wyrrabalong National Park. Check out the Pullman Magenta Shores Resort and Norah Head Holiday Park.
If you're wanting simple rooms at a reasonable price, you'll love the El Lago Waters Tourist Park. It's just 7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Wyrrabalong National ParkPut your tourist hat on and check what's going on in the area around Wyrrabalong National Park:
- Get rid of the cobwebs and amble along the waterline at Soldiers Beach. You never know what little treasures you'll discover.
- At Magenta Shores Beach, the shores and salty ocean breezes await. So pack your hat, and head out to soak in the scenery.
- Aim for a hole-in-one and stay well away from the bunkers at Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club.
- Grab your mates and have a few rounds at Magenta Shores Golf Course.
- If the strain of being on the road becomes overwhelming, you can always take a breather at Blue Bay.
How much is a hotel room in Wyrrabalong National Park?
Hotels in Wyrrabalong National Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.