Hotels Near Magenta Shores Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Magenta Shores Golf Course
Top hotels near Magenta Shores Golf Course
You don't have to be a pro to enjoy yourself at Magenta Shores Golf Course.
It doesn't matter if it's your first trip to Magenta Shores or you've been here before, there's always something new to see.
If you're a bit strapped for cash, you can't go past the El Lago Waters Tourist Park. It's only 4 kilometres away.
Rest your legs and devour a delicious meal at Barretts at Quay West Resort Magenta Shores (1 Magenta Drive, Magenta), conveniently located only 0.1 kilometres away from Magenta Shores Golf Course.
Other Things to Do Near Magenta Shores Golf CourseAfter you've left Magenta Shores Golf Course, check what else is happening in the area:
- If you want an hour or two soaking up some rays, hit the greens at Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club.
- Grab your towel, sunnies and thongs, and travel to Magenta Shores Beach for a full day of fun in the sun.
- Delight in the gorgeous views of Wyrrabalong National Park, a nature sanctuary for local species of animals and plants.
- Relax and unwind when you spend some time at Soldiers Beach. Bring the whole family, and enjoy the sun!
- Blue Bay is a gorgeous patch of coastline that's worth visiting whatever the temperature.
How much is a hotel room in Magenta Shores Golf Course?
Hotels in Magenta Shores Golf Course start at AU$169 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.