AU$45 Auckland accommodation
Check hotel prices in Auckland
Unique Auckland Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Auckland
Top budget Auckland hotel deals
- ibis budget Auckland Airport2 Leonard Isitt Drive, Mangere
The price is AU$93 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Kiwi International Hotel411 Queen Street, Auckland
The price is AU$45 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- ibis Budget Auckland Central20 Wyndham Street, Auckland
The price is AU$74 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Jucy Snooze62 Emily Place, Auckland
The price is AU$79 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 22
- Epsom Motor Inn115 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland
The price is AU$126 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Econo Lodge City Central37 Wellesley Street, Auckland
Top luxury Auckland hotel deals
- Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group83 Symonds Street, Box 2771, Auckland
The price is AU$232 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.6/5Wonderful! (262 reviews)
- Stamford Plaza Auckland22 - 26 Albert Street, Auckland4.2/5Excellent! (228 reviews)
- The Grand by SkyCity90 Federal Street, Auckland
The price is AU$213 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.5/5Wonderful! (183 reviews)
- Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland
The price is AU$262 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.8/5Exceptional! (298 reviews)
- Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments6 Princes Street, Auckland City,, Auckland
The price is AU$222 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274/5Very Good! (216 reviews)
- Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport63 Westney Road, Mangere4.3/5Excellent! (204 reviews)
What hotels are near Auckland Airport?
- ibis budget Auckland Airport is just a 3-minute drive from Auckland International Airport—or you can reserve the airport shuttle for an additional fee. The 24-hour front desk makes it a snap to check in no matter what time you arrive, and coffee and tea are provided in the lobby.
- Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport is a 15-minute drive from Auckland Airport. The hotel also provides a free shuttle to and from the airport. Grab a meal at Te Maroro, featuring New Zealand, international, and European cuisine; or just pick up a snack at the café. If you’re heading to Auckland city centre, you can expect a drive of about 20-30 minutes.
What are the best hotels in Auckland City?
- Luxury: With room décor and artwork inspired by Auckland, SkyCity Grand Hotel makes the lux life beautiful. No visit is complete without an afternoon spent at East Day Spa; for the ultimate indulgence, book an in-room massage treatment. When you get hungry, check out one of the 15 (yes, we counted) restaurants and 3 bars on the property—you’re bound to find something.
- Budget: ibis Budget Auckland Central makes it easy to enjoy your stay by providing laundry facilities and a continental breakfast (for an added fee). You can put the money you save toward a shopping spree along Queen Street, which is right around the corner.
What Auckland accommodation is near Spark Arena?
Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart is just a 2-minute walk from Spark Arena—you can’t get much closer than that! When you’re not attending an event at the arena, make yourself at home at the hotel gym or at its on-site restaurant, which serves up yummy seasonal dishes.
Auckland CBD, which is found only 0.2 kilometres away from the center of the city, is a well known suburb with 63 places to stay. Some great accommodation options are Skycity Grand Hotel and The Sebel Quay West Auckland.
Hotels near Auckland's AttractionsOf course, you'd be mad to visit Auckland without visiting Mt. Eden. Accommodations nearby are the Ascot Parnell Boutique Bed and Breakfast and Eden Park Bed and Breakfast.
Make like one of those travellers in the know and stay close to Queen Street Shopping District by getting your hands on a hotel room at The Langham, Auckland or, you could also choose the Stamford Plaza Auckland. If you would rather stay close to the Auckland Zoo, check out the Asure At Eden Park or the Abaco on Jervois. Auckland Town Hall and Harbour Bridge are two other well-known Auckland destinations. The Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel and the Quest Parnell are conveniently close to Auckland Town Hall. The Heritage Auckland and the Crowne Plaza Auckland, are near Harbour Bridge.
Observe the artefacts and discover the stories behind the region's rich nautical past at New Zealand National Maritime Museum. If you want to see this attraction and would like to spend a few nights in it's vicinity, look into Skycity Hotel and Quest Carlaw Park. Travellers and locals alike enjoy lazing about in Albert Park. You can spend time at this place everyday, especially if you're based at The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour and Crown on Cintra Lane.
How much is a hotel room in Auckland?
Hotels in Auckland start at AU$45 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.