Accommodation Near SkyCity Casino, Auckland
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near SkyCity Casino
Top hotels near SkyCity Casino
There's nothing like a game of cards every now and then to get your heart rate up! When it comes to fast-paced thrills, SkyCity Casino has you sorted.
It won't be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Auckland, a renowned city that is loved by many.
With as many as 60 accommodations within a short stroll of SkyCity Casino, you won't have any problems finding a fantastic place. The Hotel DeBrett, Hilton Auckland and Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour are worth thinking about.
You don't need to go into debt. Sleep at one of the cheaper accommodation options close by. Why not check for deals at the Verandahs Backpackers? It's a kilometre away. Or, if you'd prefer, the Silverfern Backpackers is 0.7 kilometres away.
Take a load off at one of the many upscale hotels in the surrounding area. The Skycity Grand Hotel and the Sebel Quay West Auckland are two spots to think about. The first is 0.08 kilometres away and the latter is 0.5 kilometres.
When you need a caffeine fix, head to Mezze Bar (9 Durham Street East, Auckland). For a substantial meal, you only need to stroll 0.1 kilometres to come across Rydges (59 Federal Street, Auckland).
Other Things to Do Near SkyCity CasinoSkyCity Casino is not the only reason to check out this region:
- Have a look at Sky Tower, an impressive part of the skyline that's hard to miss.
- Sky City Casino is a common space for tourists that like to place a bet, but you can also just enjoy the electric surroundings.
- Head over and explore SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre, a popular space for events.
- Worshippers and visitors can experience the peace and tranquility of the hallowed place that is St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Grab your camera, swimmers and sunnies, and make your way to Bethells Beach for some fun in the sun.
SkyCity Casino is just 0.6 kilometres from Sierra Cafe Britomart, the most convenient station. Why not arrange to go by train? If it's a nice day out, get some exercise by disembarking at Britomart, another recommended terminal. It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in SkyCity Casino?
Hotels in SkyCity Casino start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.