Serviced Apartments in Auckland
Check hotel prices in Auckland
Apartment Hotels in Auckland
Short stay apartments in Auckland
Stacks of space, separate bedrooms and the ability to reheat last night's pizza in your very own kitchen. Is there anything sweeter than an apartment? If you're dragging the entire gang to Auckland, look into our collection of unique home away from homes. With so much convenience at your fingertips, we wouldn't be surprised if you never want to leave.Popular luxury apartments in Auckland
There's a place and a time for 20-bed hostel dorms and thrifty digs with suspicious mattresses. This is not that time, nor that place. Treat yourself to the finer things in life at a stylish Auckland apartment:
- Barclay Suites: After express check-in? Perhaps luggage storage facilities too? This ritzy pad has what you need.
- The Sebel Quay West Auckland: Offering guests express check-in and conference facilities, along with great service, you'll be pleased you chose this amazing place.
Happy kids, happy parents — that's an undeniable fact. So don't confine the littlies to a tiny hotel room on your Auckland escape. Consider a family-friendly apartment and your entire crew will be comfy and content.
- Cosy Inner City Loft: a coffee shop and airport transportation are just a couple of things that make this option a family favourite.
- Unique Loft in the Heart of Auckland: It's tough to please everyone. But a coffee shop and on-site dining options might just do the trick.
If you're taking off to Auckland for a business trip, it makes perfect sense to book an apartment. Why? No eating out continuously (you'll probably have a kitchen), no laundry fees (hello washer and dryer) and no racking up exorbitant bills on the hotel mini bar. Nuff said. Reserve a room at a homely option:
- Star Victoria Serviced Apartments (0.3 kilometres from downtown Auckland): When there's loads of work to be completed, the task can seem much easier when you can use features like fitness facilities and on-site shopping options.
- Bohemian City Apartment (0.3 kilometres from downtown Auckland): In between doing a little work from this place, you'll be able to access laundry facilities and internet access.
Unlike your everyday hotel room, an apartment has stacks more than just a shiny kettle and an iron. Most come with a kitchenette or kitchen armed with a stove, microwave, dishes, glasses and cutlery. Sausage and egg fry-ups after a wild night out have never been easier.
Apartment Accommodation In Auckland
Apartment hotels in Auckland provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Auckland apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Auckland. Book with us now and feel at home.